Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Dream

I had a dream and you were there, you were healthy and happy and were incredibly happy to see me. I was amazed to see you because I thought I lost you forever. You walked like nothing was wrong with your legs and you had your amazingly contagious smile when you looked at me. You ran so fast from the downstairs kitchen table to my room and you were so happy, I could barely keep up with you. I kept on thinking that you were not real because you were not the same as I remembered you. I wanted to spend as much time possible as I could with you because I had no idea how long the joy of being with you would last. Then I woke up and you were gone, I was sad and downtrodden because you were no longer there with me and reality set in, I really have lost you however I hope that we can really be reunited again one day. Losing you was sudden and unexpected and I miss you every day, it has only been 8 month and it feels like we have been separated for years. I love you more than words can say and I hope you are having an amazing time playing with Shadow on Rainbow Bridge. I love you now and forever, always you will be in my heart my lovely baby Whitney. <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imperfectly Perfect- A Love Story

           Once upon a time, well about 10 years ago to be exact a lonely girl was searching for something or someone to connect to. She di...