Monday, June 2, 2014

A Letter to an Angel in Heaven


I have never met you in this life however as I grow closer to him I am longing to meet you. I never knew you but I love you. I only know of you through memories, pictures, and beautiful gestures that are performed on your birthday and the anniversary. I am so connected to you yet I have never met you, I know some of your favorite songs and I am always told by your relatives that you would have loved me. It is so incredibly unfortunate that I was not able to meet you. His friends talk about how much they loved you and how much you were a mom to the whole neighborhood. I am growing to get to know your sisters and I really cherish those interactions. Although it is beyond my understanding, you are in heaven for a reason and at least I get to learn about you and all of the wonderful memories amongst the family.

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand this post! It truly is amazing. And powerful when your souls just CONNECT on a different level. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me sad but at the same time really hopeful - I hope Brielle feels that same connection to my dad, who she will never meet. What kind of traditions do you do on birthdays, holidays, the anniversary, etc.? I want to do some but I feel so sad thinking about him not being there that it makes it hard to be motivated to go out of my way... bad, I know. But I'd love some inspiration! Glad to hear you are connected though - that's absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do things such as song dedications, balloons to heaven, planting her favorite plant in the garden, so simple things but they have meaning in our hearts. Yes, it is truly phenomenal, I am sure Brielle will also develop that connection!! :D

      Delete

Imperfectly Perfect- A Love Story

           Once upon a time, well about 10 years ago to be exact a lonely girl was searching for something or someone to connect to. She di...