Thursday, June 5, 2014

Negative Energy is Oppression to the Soul

Have you ever been in a place where you could feel the energy around you? I know this may seem weird, but individuals do talk about feeling energy. In the past, I did not think you could “feel” energy around you, well that is until it happened to me. Let me backtrack though, I have always heard about feeling energy on ghost hunting shows where the clairvoyants mentioned that the spirits were either good or bad natured. Pretty much by the end of the show the home owner said they could feel all of the negative energy go away and the house was filled with light and love. Although I did not discount this I did not really believe that a person really could feel energy.

In the past I was living in a place that was not good for me and I did not know how oppressive the energy was until my lease ended and I moved into a new apartment. First of all the old place was dark but the funny thing is it was on one of the top floors of the building, the old place also had so many negative feelings attached to them such as anger, rejection, selfishness, and of course oppression. While I was living there although I did not know it then, but it literally was hurting my soul, I was not eating, I was barely sleeping and I was not myself. As soon as my lease ended I was out of there! I am NOT even kidding the minute I stepped into the new apartment I immediately felt joy, positivity, and love. It was also brighter in the new place. I became the person I always knew I was and the person I deep in my soul was meant to be, I was free of oppression as was able to embrace love.

Have you ever lived in a place where you felt this type of negative energy? What did you do to make it better? I would LOVE to hear from you my lovely readers!!   
  Each day try to find a place where you can let go of negative energy and be the best person you can be!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imperfectly Perfect- A Love Story

           Once upon a time, well about 10 years ago to be exact a lonely girl was searching for something or someone to connect to. She di...