Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Finding Peace in the Beauty of the World

I have less than 2 weeks left in the first half of my summer session for nursing school and I am in incredibly stressed! There is so much going on and at times I feel like I have no time to breathe. I have always found peace in G-d’s creations in nature so I wanted to share so of my favorite images that I have taken while in nursing school that give me peace and allow me to escape even if only for a minute to a place of calmness, peace, and serenity.  











 
I also like to meditate at times when I need to find inner peace. How do you alleviate your stress and find inner peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imperfectly Perfect- A Love Story

           Once upon a time, well about 10 years ago to be exact a lonely girl was searching for something or someone to connect to. She di...