Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Five Quirky Things You May Not Know About Me


1)      I am a completely different person when a dog comes around:  

This is not even a joke! I can be seriously professional and as soon as a dog comes by me I turn in to a little kid. I get all giddy inside and I just want to pet it all day long. It is so ridiculous, the baby voice comes out and I say things like: “Oh how cute are you little one!” “How wonderful is that?”, “What do you think about that?”. All of these comments are spoken to my dogs or other dogs. 
 
 
2)      I am an avid “Bath and Body Works” product enthusiast:

I have a little problem when it comes to this store because I currently have a collection of 80 plus shower gels/lotion/soaps/room fragrances. My problem is the fact that I always “need” the newest fragrance. I love all of the new scents and I MUST have all of them. Thankfully I have not bought any more items in a couple of months, however whenever a new fragrance comes out then I have to control myself not to buy it! Some pictures of my collection are below!
Drawer 1
 
 
 
 
                                                                      Drawer 2
 
 
 
3)      I CANNONT stand my belly button being touched at all

This is a weird one however I can’t stand it. If I accidentally touch it I get a cold shiver and freak out.  If I am wearing clothes that have buttons that touch it I freak out. I have no idea why but it is like nails on a chalk board for me.

 
4)      I have a particular system when it comes to books in my bookshelf

 The books must be in order of size and height, the tallest go to the farthest left and then the shortest go towards the right. If I see a book that is out of place I must fix it immediately or else it will continue to bother me.

5)      I cannot stand peanut butter- Shocking!

I cannot eat peanut butter, I cannot smell peanut butter, hands down to me peanut butter is one of the grossest foods I have ever tasted. Funny thing is when I was younger I love it but now I can’t stand it. People are shocked when they hear it but it is the truth!

1 comment:

Imperfectly Perfect- A Love Story

           Once upon a time, well about 10 years ago to be exact a lonely girl was searching for something or someone to connect to. She di...