Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blessings and Regrets

Wow! It has been a little over a year since I had created this blog and made my first post and a whole lot has happened in that time. Some great things have happened and also so stuff that is not so great. However in that time I truly learned a lot. I have lost people that I thought were my friends and also gained a lot of truly incredible people in my life. 2012 was a truly tumultuous time for me and it was truly a time of reflection and gaining a better understanding of WHO I TRULY AM.

I have learned a whole lot in the past year and most important I have learned that I cannot impart judgment on others and although I may not agree I should just let things be as they are. This is an incredibly hard thing for me due to the fact that I am very outspoken when I see something I do not agree with. I am working on accepting all things and people just as they are. Although looking back at 2012 it was a year that was full of hard lessons to learn I am truly blessed that they actually occurred because although at the time these lessons were hard to learn they allowed me to become a better person and truly see the person I would like to become.

So what is happening now? We are pretty much at the end of March and I am now just writing about 2013? Yes! 2013 is really turning out to be a great year so far because guess what! I got into my DREAM SCHOOL for nursing school!!!! WOOO HOOO :) Western University of Health Sciences for the MSN-E program. I am so excited to start in August. This is just one step closer to achieving my dream of becoming a nurse. Tuition is VERY expensive so I am currently trying to get as many scholarships as I can.

I am going to try to write more blog posts then I did in the past. Probably at least one per week to help keep a blog of what is going on in my life.

Until next time try to discover the hidden treasures in YOUR life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imperfectly Perfect- A Love Story

           Once upon a time, well about 10 years ago to be exact a lonely girl was searching for something or someone to connect to. She di...